Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett Pierotte
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance or news that WK will release an Enterprise Upgrade or Enterprise-A expansion? If so, would it be possible to make this expansion more in-scale with the other starships? I don't mind it being smaller than the Enterprise-D, but it should be at least as large as Reliant/D-7.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cap'n Ginger
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
mbmbmbmbmb
The Enterprise-A/refit has definitely already been sculpted, and it's much more in line with the size of the Reliant:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

So many ships.... I want them all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Holsclaw
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No question, they'll surely put out an Enterprise-A. Probably with a new version of Kirk, maybe Spock as a Captain? I'd love to see people like Saavik and Carol Marcus as crew.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Patten
msg tools
designer
mb
I agree WizKids should release the refit / A version of the Enterprise. Hopefully with updated crew (love those movie uniforms) and revised abilities- it would be fun to see how the ship and crew matures, and to have a proper, movie-era battle with the Reliant!

With a nicely scaled and detailed model already on tap, and with Wizkids already releasing revised and updated versions of ships (D7 --> K'tinga Kronos One), I can't see how they would fail to pass up this opportunity.

Even the tiny ship set is selling out, mainly because folks just love the original ship and crew. And I don't think I'd get much argument claiming that Star Trek II was the best of the movies

Okay WizKids, I have my $15 waiting right here, release the Enterprise A and it's yours...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.