Subject: Khan promo - Now a regular in-store promo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Davie
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey guys, not been following the attack wing stuff that closely but did I miss any announcement about this now being turned into a regular in-store promo card?

We did a minor re-stocked on Attack wing before our OP event Yesterday and got 3 copies of this promo along with the 3 box sets, to be given out to people who buy the boxes presumably.

Anyone know if this will be an ongoing thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kelly
United States
Florence
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope that's the case, because if so then they should be populating eBay like crazy and coming down from that current ridiculous >$50 price (more often $60-80 and up to $100).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
The goal is to win; but we play to have fun - Me <-- I said that.
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan M D Thomas
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lets hope so. My LGS manager always gives me the hook-up on promo cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashen von Ragend
Austria
Wien / Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope so, though I'd feel bad for those poor souls who bid 100 USD for such a card. As usual, WizKids is messing things up with promos on the secondary market. One would think they'd finally find a good solutions for this problem. After all they started to give out way overpriced promos since they launched MageKnight back in 2001 shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Progressive Gamer
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You may have been one of the lucky ones. Some times they do that and some times leave things out. Happens all the time with clix. I did not see the card in the OP kit. I'll check in the morning when play and on Sunday when I run the event. With month one almost over I would say you are one of the lucky ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.