Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Hansen
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'm in Denver for work for 2 weeks (through 10/11 at least), and based on my googling it doesn't look like there are any FLGSs in the area that have a good selection of games. Are there any that I'm missing? In particular, I'm looking to pick up a copy of The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – The Black Riders.

Also, my weekends are pretty open. If anyone has an open game night I could attend, send me a GM.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hindmarch
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Wizard's Chest in Cherry Creek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YaVerOt YaVerOt
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
Armchair warriors often fail, and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales.
badge
Aoi Aoi toki ga toke dasheta.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if either of these places has a copy right now, but
Black & Read (80th & Wadsworth - Arvada)
has a nice selection of stuff. I think of them mainly as a used book store, but part of the advantage of that is that they aren't trying to "dump" something that's only a year old.

Also:
Total Escape Games (120th & Main - Broomfield)
has tables and active groups, and likewise has a nice selection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stein
United States
Berthoud
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Black and read is good. Good prices and selection. There is also timewellspent in Broomfield - will let you come pick up - very good prices and selection and service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Wales
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Enchanted Grounds on Colorado Blvd (http://www.enchantedgrounds.com/) had the base game a couple of expansions available when I was last in there a couple of weeks ago. Call them and see if they have it or if they can get it in while you're there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
We will bury you
mbmbmbmbmb
Time well spent (www.timewellspentgames.com) is based in Denver and you can pick up at the warehouse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Utrecht wrote:
Time well spent (www.timewellspentgames.com) is based in Denver and you can pick up at the warehouse.

This. Dave is good people and his selection will rival most any other OLGS w/ competitive online prices to boot!

And it's a bit of a drive for you, but check out the Reunion game group over @ boardgamemeetup.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I stopped by Wizard's Chest today and luckily they had one copy left. I thought about Time Well Spent, but it looks like they are just a warehouse that is open M-F until 4:30? That doesn't work so well with my work schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Wentland
United States
Wellington
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Roar
mbmbmbmbmb
yaverot wrote:
I don't know if either of these places has a copy right now, but
Black & Read (80th & Wadsworth - Arvada)
has a nice selection of stuff. I think of them mainly as a used book store, but part of the advantage of that is that they aren't trying to "dump" something that's only a year old.

Also:
Total Escape Games (120th & Main - Broomfield)
has tables and active groups, and likewise has a nice selection.

+1 for tegs and b&r.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Ko
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another vote for Black & Read. Even though it sounds like you've already found what you were looking for, it's a cool shop to browse through...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.