Conspiracy» Forums » Sessions

Subject: My first game play. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
Me and my siblings/inlaws got together to try playing this game. Well after I printed a copy of the rules... I got it second hand and the rules were the only important thing missing. Abe was Russia, James was Britain, Martha was China, and I was the US.

We all were very cautious about placing large payoffs. The largest amount paid to a single char was 2k. None of us even spent half our budget.

I made a lot of small payoffs, except to 2 specific agents who were positioned where I wanted them. Rock got 1500 because Martha was moving the package towards him and he was positioned where he could assassinate Peking Tom and steal the case to take it to my HQ. But... the case never got there and Rock never did ANYTHING the entire game except get paid...

Peking Tom got a lot of small payoffs from people and got moved around a lot. But... someone stole the case from him and then he got left in the dust.

Rita Palm got a 2k payment from James, but she never go into a position to do anything.

I think Mai Hem managed to get completely ignored the entire game. Never even moved.

Earl Byrd was the guy who made the final play, he was also the char who got the most money over the game. IIRC it was 2500 total. Fortunately for me, the final move got challenged twice and both challenges failed.

This move kinda surprised them, since I didn't move Byrd until he was close enough to make a break for my HQ. Bribing your opponent's favorite agents rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.