Cargo Cultist
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
The Adventure Path card for Rise of the Runelords says "reward: each character gains a card feat". Do I understand correctly that this is only obtained after completing all six adventures?

Thanks! First night playing the game, it's great

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cargocultist wrote:
The Adventure Path card for Rise of the Runelords says "reward: each character gains a card feat". Do I understand correctly that this is only obtained after completing all six adventures?

Thanks! First night playing the game, it's great :)

Yup, that's correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian @BoardGameMonster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's correct.

I'm still not sure what it's FOR, though... by then you will have finished and the characters retire to a quiet life in the Shire Sandpoint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
boardgamemonster wrote:
It's correct.

I'm still not sure what it's FOR, though... by then you will have finished and the characters retire to a quiet life in the Shire Sandpoint.
You can make your own adventures and adventure paths that can occur beyond this. The characters can also still go back and help other characters complete the scenarios they may have missed so they can complete the adventures and gain those rewards.

Perhaps Paizo is going to have sanctioned events where having beaten the adventure path is helpful since it makes the character a bit more powerful than not having beaten it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O C
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Or to bring those characters for the next Adventure Path Campaign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nrgSingMOK wrote:

This. Definitely this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian @BoardGameMonster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
nrgSingMOK wrote:

This. Definitely this.

My understanding was that the next campaign/path was going to start from scratch again (with a new set of characters). If you take along seasoned vets for the ride they will be way too overpowered.

Or perhaps this is something Paizo's still mulling over?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
boardgamemonster wrote:
Gawain wrote:
nrgSingMOK wrote:

This. Definitely this.

My understanding was that the next campaign/path was going to start from scratch again (with a new set of characters). If you take along seasoned vets for the ride they will be way too overpowered.

I'm thinking both might be doable? Or at least hoping so :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Roberts
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
boardgamemonster wrote:

That's the way that the Pathfinder RPG adventure paths generally work, but there's been no word yet whatsoever on how this might work in the card game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O C
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hmm... if that's the case, then perhaps you keep all your card, skills, andppower feats, but you can only use the next campaign's cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.