Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're visually squeamish, avert your eyes after the guy lays down in the crosswalk. If you're musically squeamish, just mute the whole damn thing.

Not that this amount of insurance fraud is good, but cameras aren't a bad way of dealing with it. And we thought we had liability problems!

Drunks and frauds and fools--oh, my!

And pigeons are smarter than people!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Geez, the guy at 2:08 was nuts!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Reputedly, the nutsiest stuff can't survive on YouTube. A bit of the tamer stuff via Jalopnik:

Remember! Shiny side down, rubber side up!

Wait...

Rubber side up, shiny side down.

Better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tomorrow's soccer floppers, today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
That's horrible... Wow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
When the asteroid blew over Russia one thing I wondered was why so many dash cams caught the thing happening i.e. why did so many people there have dash cans. This shows why. People do it because of the drunks and massive insurance fraud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phantom

Arizona
msg tools
mb
I both laughed and gasped at the guy who got ran over by the car in the first video. Dumbass. shake

I spent two years in Moscow, and thank god never saw stuff like this-- I always took the metro and after living in Egypt, learned to be super careful crossing streets. I don't think I ever heard of any Americans I knew having issues with people jumping in front of cars, but then again, diplomatic immunity would have probably gotten them out of it anyway.

It's more the insurance fraud issue, as opposed to drunks (although, some of them in the first video really do seem drunk). It also doesn't help that the militia (police) won't believe you UNLESS you have physical proof, so people started getting dash cams.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
There was a KID in there! Are people using their own kids to commit insurance fraud?

Nah! They go get the neighbors' kids. They just cause problems anyway and walk all over the lawn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is horrible. Remind me never to drive in Russia. It's bad enough when you have to keep an eye out for people not paying attention. But having to stay on your toes over people trying to screw you over by diving under your car.... WTF!?!

Edit: Here's a fitting cross-over from the funny pics thread:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I got...
badge
...something. :)
mbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.