Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Clark
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I'm going to rant a bit so hit the eject button now if you're not into that...
Is it just me, or is Wizkids support horrible. I grabbed an Enterprise/constitution expansion packs in late August when they first released. One of the nacelles was broken off in the package and when attempting to swap it out, the store told me that Wizkids asked them to have defects go through wizkids. Ok, no problem. So, I go onto the wizkids support site, register, and put in all my information, scan and upload my receipt. Seems odd but painless.

Almost a month later I've still not heard anything and the website just shows "received" with no way to obtain the status or request information. I know they aren't the same, but when I sent FF an email telling them one of the large posts that came with my Falcon was cracked, I had a new one in like 4 days.

It's just a horrible customer service experience to not only submit into a blind bucket with no indication of status, but also no mechanism to request status or provide appropriate indications on what the status actually means.

Has anyone else put in requests for replacement pieces? Any luck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Submitted replacements from wizkids and received them immediately at no charge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Spagnola
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
same here, fast service with no quetions asked

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I also broke my constitution class ship when I got it out of the packaging. The plastic didn't want to let go of the saucer section. Fortunately, the shop owner had some super glue I could borrow. One dab and there hasn't been another wrong-era saucer separation since.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Paladin

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My nacelles broke off also when trying to remove it from the container. But I found the mini so terrible, I did not ask for an exchange. At least I got the cards/extras with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashen von Ragend
Austria
Wien / Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't had to replace any Attack Wing items yet, but when using the replacement system for other games I had the same experience. Request a replacement, never get any feedback or statuts updates, but eventually the replacement is in your postbox.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.