Subject: Advanced Game Initiative rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Stout
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've noticed that the initiative modifiers in the special conditions section of a given scenario seems to coincide with the force grade modifiers of game card C. This got me to wondering. Are these cumulative, or does the special conditions section take the force grade into account.

Example: Scenario 12's special conditions state that the Soviet Force applies a -20 DRM when determining initiative. And the Soviet Force Grade is Regular. Would this be a -20 or -40?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bradley
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
The best things in life aren't things.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would interpret it as -40.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Day
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Gus McRae wrote:
I've noticed that the initiative modifiers in the special conditions section of a given scenario seems to coincide with the force grade modifiers of game card C. This got me to wondering. Are these cumulative, or does the special conditions section take the force grade into account.

Example: Scenario 12's special conditions state that the Soviet Force applies a -20 DRM when determining initiative. And the Soviet Force Grade is Regular. Would this be a -20 or -40?

-20. It's a summary of the initiative situation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.