Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb

Perhaps I'm a bit too dear but I've started watching the series and I find Ricky Gervaise's new production honest, sincere and genuinely funny.

I think it retains the caustic wit of the British production of The Office but flips the central character's role on its head.

Anyway, it's worth the 4 hour investment to watch the full run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calavera Despierta
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I absolutely agree with your description of the show. I've watched the first four episodes and have been surprised to find it effortlessly transitioning between moments of cruel hilarity into moments of profound nobility and humanity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched the first episode the other day with my wife and ended up crying for 20 minutes. It wasn't what I expected, but I loved it.

Also, I want to be Karl Pilkington's friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott B
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
futhee wrote:
I watched the first episode the other day with my wife and ended up crying for 20 minutes. It wasn't what I expected, but I loved it.

Also, I want to be Karl Pilkington's friend.

I really liked it as well, and that's saying something. It was brilliant to have Karl actually just play himself, with a wig.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Am I the last person who only gets Netflix discs mailed to them & not streaming?
Because all of these Netflix streaming exclusives (this, Orange Is The New Black, Lilyhammer, until recently House Of Cards) need to have physical media for people like me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Release the Report
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
Am I the last person who only gets Netflix discs mailed to them & not streaming?
Because all of these Netflix streaming exclusives (this, Orange Is The New Black, Lilyhammer, until recently House Of Cards) need to have physical media for people like me.

Redbox has the first half of House of Cards for rent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.