Tom BitB
United States
Roberts
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few friends that we normally used to play with on a regular basis, but as we grew older, people moved away. Looking for a group of people to play new games with on a regular basis and possibly game test ones that we are currently building. If anyone is in the area and would be interested in playing, let me know! Pretty much open to any kind of tabletop gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd point you to the Twin Cities thread, which is pretty darn huge. There are tons of gaming opportunities posted on there weekly. May be a bit of a haul, but it's worth it since the Twin Cities really has one of the largest gaming communities in the country by and large.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom BitB
United States
Roberts
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked there, I might have to dig a bit more. I am new to the threads, so I didn't want to take over someone else's posts. Luckily, the Twin Cities are literally only a couple minutes away.

thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's very much free form discussion, so no worry about taking over anything. It's really a friendly place to throw out ideas and game nights.

Otherwise I'd recomend looking into The Source on Friday nights, and closer to your neck of the woods, I know there is a group trying to get a weekday BG night working at Level Up in South St Paul. They are very easy to get to off of the highway and one of the better shops in town now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom BitB
United States
Roberts
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I used to work at Fury, which is right there on Concord. If that happens, I'll have to swing down there and introduce myself.

We plan on heading up to the Source on the 12th to see if we can get anyone interested in playing on their Open Game night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the first meeting of the Monday Night Level Up group is tonight. 5 or 6pm-10pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also a weekly Wednesday evenings game night at the Fantasy Flight Games Event Center in Roseville, MN.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.