rhinocer rhinocer
Lithuania
flag msg tools
Does Khrone score 2vp for every kill in a same region containing bloodletter?
for example if khrone kills 3 cultists in norsca where he has 1blood letter will khrone score 6 vp points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Schuster
Germany
Bretten
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right. Thats the official version.

To make matters worse, its not only the bloodletters dice that score points through killing. There just has to be an upgraded bloodletter present.

So, you may actually combine this with the bloodthirsters 4 dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinicius Matos
Brazil
flag msg tools
The oficial version is extremely op, I recommend only 2VP per region.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrés Santiago Pérez-Bergquist
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it gives Khorne a lot of points, but it's fine. Without the upgrade, Khorne is not going to win on points. You don't have the numbers to dominate big point regions, and you need to keep resummoning your warriors because they're fragile and the horned rat expansion encourages other players to place warriors. That means that if you want to be in contention for a point victory, one of your upgrades is already spoken for, ideally your first, and it doesn't do anything to improve your board position, only give you points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Pacheco
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Its pretty much universally agreed that its OP. I prefer the 1 VP per kill rule, which nerfs it a bit, so it goes from ridiculously overpowered simply to incredibly good.

Andres - the thing is Khorne wants to be killing people at all time anyway for ticks, so getting the upgrade would help him exactly the same on both paths, there is no reason ever not to take it unless an old world card messes with battles.

People have scored 40+ points off this upgrade alone - whoever designed this fell asleep at the wheel, a modicum of play testing would have immediately revealed how broken this upgrade was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Chaos in the Old World to The Horned Rat Expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lucero
United States
Centennial
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
viniciusjf wrote:
The oficial version is extremely op, I recommend only 2VP per region.

It's supposed to be OP. Khorne should be able win first if he is allowed to get kills.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.