Subject: Cloaking ships vs non-cloaking ships rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
charles skrobis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've been playing around with a lot of random ideas, challenges, and the whole OP tournament. And through everything that seems to happen, I find that ships that can cloak, are significantly better against ships that can, as soon as you hold them to equal point costs.

The best way to look at it, is that if I fire 3 attacks on a cloaked klingon or romulan ship, they'll get about 2 evades per shot, so that by disabling 3 shields, they just saved 5 or 6 health for an action they took a turn ago so that they still have full offensive actions. Where as a ship with 1 defense will end up with like 1 evade for all the attacks, or the 2 defense ship getting 2 evades. This seems to be a very consistent event given every 100 point build in the OP event seems to have 3 ships, and this is before factoring in potential 4th and 5th shots at them because of all the neutral turrets.

No I know that scanning is supposed to be the thing to go against cloaking with. But dropping 1 die from the 5 or 6 they roll isn't all that much. I also am aware that you can buy upgrades to add to this, like spock, geordi, the breen aid, the antiproton scan, and so on. But when the ships cost the same, and you have to spend extra to be effective against them, that means that they have just as many points to use against you to keep them with an edge, cause they can have martok free action vs picard free action, drex vs spock, and so on, so that they always seem to have an advantage.

The only thing so far that gets close is sulu, who averages about a cloak effect for defense, but is unique so that only 1 of your 3 ships can have him. Data is pretty bad cause he massively debuffs your attack, and only gives 2 evades for it, as opposed to the 8 sulu might have to in a round to survive a turn or 2.

Overall, I still like the game. It's a lot of fun and I've put a lot of though into it. It just feels that right now the federation/dominion vs the klingons/romulans, isn't nearly as balanced as federation vs dominion, or klingon vs romulan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave B
United States
California
flag msg tools
I agree.

1. More ships are yet to come (the meta will likely change a bit with new upgrades in the pool of possibilities)

2. The game was never balanced for pure faction builds. The design is that each fleet will consist of several ships of differing factions. This allows everyone the same choices and balances the game by default. Still, many ships and upgrades are pretty sub-par, at least for now, until something new comes along that improves the old items. For example, most torpedoes are nowhere near worth their sp cost, but if an upgrade came out which improved secondary weapons with re-rolls etc, then perhaps they would be more widely used.

So, build mixed fleets, or play Feds and get rinsed. Your call

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry DeStefano
United States
Bloomingburg
New York
flag msg tools
My group has found the same thing however when we tried to balance the sides by lower the cloak (instead of +4 only a +2 or +3) then it seemed the feds/dominion gained the advantage....The trade off is supposed to be while you you get a lot of defense die while cloaked you are more likely to get a critical. Especially since criticals are the last hits blocked. Doesnt always seem to work out that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. E. Freeman
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daveydavedave wrote:
I agree.

1. More ships are yet to come (the meta will likely change a bit with new upgrades in the pool of possibilities)

2. The game was never balanced for pure faction builds. The design is that each fleet will consist of several ships of differing factions. This allows everyone the same choices and balances the game by default. Still, many ships and upgrades are pretty sub-par, at least for now, until something new comes along that improves the old items. For example, most torpedoes are nowhere near worth their sp cost, but if an upgrade came out which improved secondary weapons with re-rolls etc, then perhaps they would be more widely used.

So, build mixed fleets, or play Feds and get rinsed. Your call

I disagree, sort of. Cloaking ships are very popular around here too, but the cloaking is just an additional benefit. Most large ships that cloak have a firepower of 5 and are easily buffed to 6. Add in highly skilled captains and those ships can throw 10-12 dice before an opponent rolls any, this will frequently destroy a ship before it gets to fire.

Ships that cloak make for easy min/max of attack and defense dice. For many reasons this will always be popular, not the least of which is it's forgiving nature to fly. However, I have frequently seen more skilled players effectively using non-cloaked ships vs cloaked ships and doing well.

Ultimately cloaking is a risky proposition. Two evades from 5 or 6 defense dice is pretty thin protection in a game where 4-5 hits is pretty easy to achieve on a regular basis. Two to three hits, one of which is a probably a crit straight to the hull can be pretty devastating.

I rambled. In summary, cloaking is good but risky and a hell of a lot of fun.. The high firepower of the big cloaked ships is more important than the cloaking itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O B
United States
Mountainview
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
daveydavedave wrote:
So, build mixed fleets, or play Feds and get rinsed. Your call :)

Or try something in between!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan M D Thomas
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cloak is great until you roll 0 evades out of 6 dice against a luck 5 hit 1st roll and your ship crumbles.

I like cloak, but its not as great as some people think. I've seen pure federation beat The Romulans and Klingons a few times. Those Federation crew upgrades can really make a difference. The Breen dissipator followed by torpedoes can tear up any ship and those Cardasian ships are stout and have a great arc.

I'd seriously not sell any group short, and I definitely recommend trying to mix and match crew/upgrades/captains to get the best fleets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Played the OP today played only one cloaking fleet with my Feds and found it almost completely broken. A ship can be cloaked permanatly, how do you remove the shield when they are always disabled? But the thing that really annoys me is that you can evade while cloaked, 7 defence dice + evade is to much IMO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. E. Freeman
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rob1613 wrote:
Played the OP today played only one cloaking fleet with my Feds and found it almost completely broken. A ship can be cloaked permanatly, how do you remove the shield when they are always disabled? But the thing that really annoys me is that you can evade while cloaked, 7 defence dice + evade is to much IMO.

I've rolled 6 dice for zero evades and got an undamaged cloaked Vor'Cha one shot. I've rolled 5 dice for zero evades and got an undamaged cloaked Vor'Cha one shot. I've also seen that happen once. I've one shot an undamaged cloaked Negh'Var with 5 dice including the EAD. I've received all sorts of nasty criticals that made me wish I had my shields up instead of being cloaked.

At first I thought cloaking was too powerful too, it's not. Based on my experiences to date it is a well balanced, high risk/high reward mechanic that is a blast to play and play against. I definitely wouldn't describe it as broken. The aspect of cloaking I find most frustrating to play against is the inability to target lock a cloaked ship except for the round it engaged it's cloak, not the +4 defense dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Caputo
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jmdt784 wrote:
Cloak is great until you roll 0 evades out of 6 dice against a luck 5 hit 1st roll and your ship crumbles.

I like cloak, but its not as great as some people think. I've seen pure federation beat The Romulans and Klingons a few times. Those Federation crew upgrades can really make a difference. The Breen dissipator followed by torpedoes can tear up any ship and those Cardasian ships are stout and have a great arc.

I'd seriously not sell any group short, and I definitely recommend trying to mix and match crew/upgrades/captains to get the best fleets.

And don't forget criticals

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Caputo
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rob1613 wrote:

I don't understand any of this, please explain what do you mean. Are you sure you playing it right? Of course you can evade that's the whole point of cloaking, what do you mean remove a shield? And there is not many situations that give the ability to remained cloaked, and if you do you don't get to fire much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry DeStefano
United States
Bloomingburg
New York
flag msg tools
Remember for a cloaked ship not to be target locked it has to stay cloaked for 2 rounds, which means for one round he didnt fire. When I play the romulans especially I try to move in such a way so I can stay cloaked and not get shot st and dont fire in return. That way I dont get target locked (Which evades some nasty sec weapons) and i can do sensor echos as well. Those i really like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charles skrobis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes cloaked ships get targeted for a good amount to min/maxing. (I remeber a time where I tried making a 10 die attack ship. Cause 5 base for a vor'cha, +1 for gowron, +1 for donatra, +2 from scotty, and +1 for ship photon torpedoes or ranged 1. Works much better if the vor'cha is named and you replace donatra with martok, so you can scotty for the +2 attack, and martok lets you disable your last shield to still be cloaked that turn.)

And yes crits can be devastating. (Had a lot of matches where I get a warp core breech and roll the crit at the start of the planning phase, so that it doesn't even get an action to fix that, and that was the first hit on the ship)

The thing I see, is more that things like direct hit and warp core breeches are less then half the crit deck. So if I take my chances and put low skill captains to 0 skill, I really don't see too much difference. I'm looking at it from a bit a of math heavy perceptive, cause if I can cloak and get 1 evade every attack on the ship, and decloak later, then even though the enterprise-D has 1 more shields then the Mah'tah, I still take 3 or 4 less hits then a ship that couldn't cloak, and can win by numbers. (Especially when their shields go down, and they take crits anyways, and I'd gladly trade any crit on an oppoent for 2 normal hit to their shields, cause sometimes that's the best you could get anyways.)

The biggest thing I want is more options that make the federation and dominion angrier. (Mostly the dominion.) (Have had a time with the Gor Portas where I used sar and sulu, and then 3 of any torpedoes for a 50 point build. Really works great.) Especially cause almost every upgrade is unique, I can only ever have 1 sulu, and then I don't know how to buff ship defenses without a cloak, or giving up attack in a game where you can't win if you don't attack.

I also know that half my rant has been slowly growing, and mostly happened after yesterday when I watched the valdor with sar and sulu start running around the map with 9 defense dice with a battle stations that turns to a hit. It didn't even do that much damage, just sat there being nigh unkillable, and there isn't anything in game that can realistically weaken that without taking out martok who let it happen every turn, and watch it run to the corner afterwards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
ryolacap wrote:
rob1613 wrote:

I don't understand any of this, please explain what do you mean. Are you sure you playing it right? Of course you can evade that's the whole point of cloaking, what do you mean remove a shield? And there is not many situations that give the ability to remained cloaked, and if you do you don't get to fire much.

Sorry Ryan was cooking tea at the time and was not paying attention.

Our event only had 6 player in our OP and 3 we romulans. I found it really hard to damage the romulan ships 2 evade skill + 4 cloaking + long range and then they evade as well. Just seems to much vs my 3 attack Miranda.

The romulan player cloaks turn 1 and disables his shield. Later he shoots and decolaks. Next turn he cloaks again, never having his shields up long enough for them to be shot at. Might as well have just said romulans and Klingons are just permacloaked and not have shields.

We were all basic players and only had a few ships with out of faction upgrades, karn on ent-d was the only one I played, no 10 attack ships.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Caputo
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well that's not perma cloak because you can target lock and fire some pretty nasty stuff, once locked let them cloak the lock stays....Who care about shooting shields you want to shoot the hull. If fact you are at an advantage at long range if using Photons

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. E. Freeman
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
charles_skrobis wrote:
Yes cloaked ships get targeted for a good amount to min/maxing. (I remeber a time where I tried making a 10 die attack ship. Cause 5 base for a vor'cha, +1 for gowron, +1 for donatra, +2 from scotty, and +1 for ship photon torpedoes or ranged 1. Works much better if the vor'cha is named and you replace donatra with martok, so you can scotty for the +2 attack, and martok lets you disable your last shield to still be cloaked that turn.)

And yes crits can be devastating. (Had a lot of matches where I get a warp core breech and roll the crit at the start of the planning phase, so that it doesn't even get an action to fix that, and that was the first hit on the ship)

The thing I see, is more that things like direct hit and warp core breeches are less then half the crit deck. So if I take my chances and put low skill captains to 0 skill, I really don't see too much difference. I'm looking at it from a bit a of math heavy perceptive, cause if I can cloak and get 1 evade every attack on the ship, and decloak later, then even though the enterprise-D has 1 more shields then the Mah'tah, I still take 3 or 4 less hits then a ship that couldn't cloak, and can win by numbers. (Especially when their shields go down, and they take crits anyways, and I'd gladly trade any crit on an oppoent for 2 normal hit to their shields, cause sometimes that's the best you could get anyways.)

The biggest thing I want is more options that make the federation and dominion angrier. (Mostly the dominion.) (Have had a time with the Gor Portas where I used sar and sulu, and then 3 of any torpedoes for a 50 point build. Really works great.) Especially cause almost every upgrade is unique, I can only ever have 1 sulu, and then I don't know how to buff ship defenses without a cloak, or giving up attack in a game where you can't win if you don't attack.

I also know that half my rant has been slowly growing, and mostly happened after yesterday when I watched the valdor with sar and sulu start running around the map with 9 defense dice with a battle stations that turns to a hit. It didn't even do that much damage, just sat there being nigh unkillable, and there isn't anything in game that can realistically weaken that without taking out martok who let it happen every turn, and watch it run to the corner afterwards.

I think firepower and captain skill are more important than the ability to cloak.

When building your list you need to figure out how you want to take out your opponent. One of the key components is figuring out what you want your damage threshold to be. I think of damage threshold as the number of attack dice I can roll a round and how much each ship is capable of rolling. It's worth noting here that I'm thinking strictly from a tournament perspective. Casual games are more about theme than damage threshold.

The other important factor you have to figure out is initiative. Captain skill plays a huge role in this game. Since captains with a higher skill cost more than those with a lower skill you have to balance damage threshold with shooting order. A build with 4 ships rolling 5 attack each produces an impressive damage threshold of 20 dice, but if you lose a ship before it gets a chance to shoot your effective damage threshold is 15 dice.

I have three approaches to damage threshold.

1. Throw more dice. Simple min/max concept of more dice equals more hits and if you have a bad roll it will be smoothed out by the quantity of dice you throw. These builds usually consist of 3 or 4 large ships who's primary weapon,s firepower is 5. Damage threshold is 17-23 at the start of the game.

2. Higher quality attacks. In this case fewer attack dice will be rolled, so the goal is to net a higher percentage of hits per attack. A build with two large sturdy ships with upgrades to convert misses and battle station rolls to hits would be possibility here. Sometimes they might be accompanied by a support vessel. Actions and upgrades that allow rerolls will work too. The damage threshold would be 9-11 dice. High captain skills are a must, it is essential to take out an opposing ship before it attacks.

3. A combination of quantity and quality dice. A combination build almost requires three large ships and will probably top out the damage threshold at 17 dice. Two ships will not have any upgrades and one possibly two will have the sort of upgrades that convert rolls to hits. Captain skills should be higher rather than lower.

I don't think any one of the three approaches is the best, although the most devastating list I faced by far was a combination build. I would say that quantity and combination lists are easier to build and play than the quality lists. What I've written isn't intended to be an end all/be all of Attack Wing list building strategy, just one mans take on a small portion of it.

And what was that super strong combination list I faced? Well it was this.

Vor'Cha Class (26)
Jean Luc Picard (6+1)

Vor'Cha Class (26)
Khan Singh (4) (Gencon Promo)
Drex (4)

Vor'Cha Class (26)
Gowron (4)

Total: 97

Picard and Khan always shot first. Picard with battle stations averages 4.5 hits as does Khan with Drex. This combination has an excellent chance to take out a cloaked ship before it shoots. I would note that it is the high captain skills and large high quality attacks that sets this list apart, not the cloaking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Knight
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Antiproton Scan: +1 attack dice Vs a cloaked ship if you scanned (which removes a defense dice too)

Breen Aide: if you have a scan token re-roll a blank dice (not an action) also non-unique

I find these pair to be hilarious against a cloak fleet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Sanchez
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When fighting cloak, don't try to negate their defense dice. the solution is more hits and more crits. If you had a theorhetical 8 attack dice vs 8 defense dice, you'd have (average) 3 hits and 1 crit vs 3 evades. the crits are the key since they get evaded last, and do incredibly nasty things to a ship.

Also, there's no way to reroll defense dice currently. You could target lock and focus those attack dice and potentially get 7-8 hits. Anyone cloaking is probably spending their action to re-cloak just to stay at "normal" defense dice and still be left with only those ~3 evades or worse depending on the whims of the dice!

long story short, cloak is for people who feel lucky. A better offense and more dice rolls is better than cloak. Cloak has to succeed every time to be effective. Attack only has to succeed once ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Sanchez
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whizzwang wrote:
Antiproton Scan: +1 attack dice Vs a cloaked ship if you scanned (which removes a defense dice too)

Breen Aide: if you have a scan token re-roll a blank dice (not an action) also non-unique

I find these pair to be hilarious against a cloak fleet.

it's a shame you can't activate both their abilities at once (as per rules page 22)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. E. Freeman
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
delta_angelfire wrote:
When fighting cloak, don't try to negate their defense dice. the solution is more hits and more crits. If you had a theorhetical 8 attack dice vs 8 defense dice, you'd have (average) 3 hits and 1 crit vs 3 evades. the crits are the key since they get evaded last, and do incredibly nasty things to a ship.

Also, there's no way to reroll defense dice currently. You could target lock and focus those attack dice and potentially get 7-8 hits. Anyone cloaking is probably spending their action to re-cloak just to stay at "normal" defense dice and still be left with only those ~3 evades or worse depending on the whims of the dice!

long story short, cloak is for people who feel lucky. A better offense and more dice rolls is better than cloak. Cloak has to succeed every time to be effective. Attack only has to succeed once

I think that's what I said. You're a little bit long winded compared to me though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First place in our OP event was a pure Federation fleet made up of 5 Miranda Class ships. I think the guy went undefeated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charles skrobis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know crits get through and they do effects. I know that trying to ramp lots of dice is basically all that's left as an answer right now.

The big point I'm looking at is that cloaking is a base ability of the action bar (Which doesn't add points to the cost of the ship, only base stats.) and nothing in the action bar of ships without cloaking change things that much comparatively.

A battle stations adds 1/4 per die for roll averages so that there will be a 3/4 hit rate, but all those ships roll 4 or less dice, so they have 3 hits/crits, the cloaked ship feels 1, and you still feel all 3 back with equal hull and shields.

A scan only takes away 1 of their dice. so they lose 3/8 of a chance at an evade. That on its own is basically worthless unless they're federation or dominion, and you're taking the last of their hope for a rolled evade.

So in order to reasonably hit a cloaked ship, which not only plan to see at the tournament,but know everyone is running their now, you need to spend points. Points that they get to spend right back and keep the lead. And because a cloak is the best defense in the game for no point cost on its ships right now, why don't they just buy more firepower to kill you even faster then you can kill them.

But even when I analyze upgrades, spending 5 for someone like spock, who reduces their evade chance by 3/8 for the scan, and adds 1/4 per attack die you rolled. The best federation vessel as the ent-d only sees a 1 and 3/8 shift in the average damage per attack, while someone like the klingons can field drex for 1 and 1/4 extra back, as well as gowron, martok, an advanced weapon system to actually be permanently cloaked for no target locks ever, and so on.

A little amused by the fact that you posted a klingon build of all cloaked ships as you're argument taking on cloaked ships, C. E. Freeman. Especially when I declared that the problems is having non-cloaking win against cloaking ships.

Surprised that 5 miranda classes won that OP event, a klingon cloak averages about 1 and 7/8 evades per shot, and the romulan average 2 and 1/4. they'd roll about 1 hit per attack, so I'd likely see them never hit once unless they used DS9 as their primary attacker.

Have been going through a bunch, and I think the 5th patrol wing might be as close to an answer as I get,cause the long ranged tachyon scan at ranged 3 takes away 2 defense for the whole round, so if I run like 3 or 4 of those, the defenses feel more balanced, especially when dealing with the random turrets and such in over half the events. Likely going to back this up with a phased polaron beam so that I punish them for cloaking and not cloaking. Wave 1 might fixes this, but i need to run tests first. (Especially cause I'm the person who in practice rolls 1 hit on 8 attack dice, or watches the enterprise get one crit past the shields as a warp core breech and then rolls the crit to instant kill it before actions, and so on.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. E. Freeman
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The duel captain skills of nine is what puts the list over the top, not the ability to cloak. I have seen similar 3 Vor'Cha lists with lower skill captains lose to lists without cloaking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charles skrobis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And I've seen an 80 point list of 3 vor'chas (2 generic, 1 named), watched it use it's cloak well. And since that build came up, I haven't seen any build at exactly 80 points that has even managed to beat one of the vor'cha. (granted most of the tests were for month 1, and the oppoent didn't hit any mines, and the vor'chas just didn't care and would run through like 2 mines per turn, and still be fine.)

But on a point scale, with the cloak, the vor'cha is the best ship in the game, followed by the negh'var and the valdore. From there it breaks down, but I don't see any of those ships ever go down easy, and each hits hard. And while I use the hell out of them, I kind of want to run something like pure dominion, but right now, it's just not possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. E. Freeman
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
charles_skrobis wrote:
And I've seen an 80 point list of 3 vor'chas (2 generic, 1 named), watched it use it's cloak well. And since that build came up, I haven't seen any build at exactly 80 points that has even managed to beat one of the vor'cha. (granted most of the tests were for month 1, and the oppoent didn't hit any mines, and the vor'chas just didn't care and would run through like 2 mines per turn, and still be fine.)

But on a point scale, with the cloak, the vor'cha is the best ship in the game, followed by the negh'var and the valdore. From there it breaks down, but I don't see any of those ships ever go down easy, and each hits hard. And while I use the hell out of them, I kind of want to run something like pure dominion, but right now, it's just not possible.

Were you playing the mines correctly? Flying over mines is worse for cloaked ships than uncloaked ships. Since you don't roll defense dice every hit goes straight to the hull of a cloaked ship. Running over 2 mines should have a decent chance to put hits to the hull of a cloaked ship, unless the captain got lucky on his rolls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Marvel Strike Teams (2018)
badge
Marvel Strike Teams: November 2018
mbmbmbmbmb
charles, have you tried zooming past a cloaked ship and dropping antimatter mines on top of them? It can really ruin the day for a couple of cloaked ships moving in close formation (i.e. no defense dice).

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.