BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: Great experience at London Expo! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grand Player
United States
California
flag msg tools
I had A great time at London games Expo!

Attended the games invest event and picked up better idea about how to turn game ideas into reality.

Number of highlights, included meeting Cindy Lau from kickstarter, who I admitted to getting mostly wrong! But was inspired to keep going and getting message over in new ways.

Then chatted to Chris Delay, creator of prison architect for ages! he flattered me by seeking further ideas to develop his game.

Found messages of support on BGG forum, including local games club to further test and explore play methods!

Came home and reworked latest project PYONGYANG on Indiegogo.

My plan, greatly clarified through meeting more gamers, is to get some credibility through a successful project and then seek either funding grant or investment to convert original table top into mobile version.

Seeing some best practice around I hope that backers of this original crowd funding project might en be Ina great place to help develop the mobile version.

My experience with BGG forum has been difficult, challenging and not always leaving me feeling great at the time, but I want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed with advice and criticism. It has been necessary and if it means a better game at the end of the day then I will be delighted. I am fortunate enough to be doing this as a hobby in retirement rather than as a life style to make money, so contact with so many creative people is a great experience! eat at the time, but I want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed with advice and criticism. It has been necessary and if it means a better game at the end of the day then I will be delighted. I am fortunate enough to be doing this as a hobby in retirement rather than as a life style to make money, so contact with so many creative people is a great experience!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.