Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
mbmbmbmbmb
While BGG.CON is all about open gaming, there are some longer/bigger games that people like to schedule in advance.

Here's links to the various GeekLists that our attendees use to make such plans.

BGG.Con 2013 - Wargames, Meetups, and Mules
BGGCon 2013 Epic Games Meet-Up List
BGG.CON RPG Meetups
18xx at BGG.con 2013 (Plans)
BGG.CON LCG League
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rishi A.
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG.CON RPG Meetups
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Salamon
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
badge
When did this overtext thing happen? Am I supposed to think of something clever to put here?
mbmbmbmbmb
I notice the Boardroom signups are up for RPG rooms. Will there be signups for the other non-RPG boardrooms?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Salamon wrote:
I notice the Boardroom signups are up for RPG rooms. Will there be signups for the other non-RPG boardrooms?

There are no other boardrooms - Lady Bird and McCombs are the only rooms we have regular access to that are simply boardroom tables. The rest of the breakout rooms might be set aside for a certain kind of gaming (see here), but there is no reservations or scheduling of the rooms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Salamon
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
badge
When did this overtext thing happen? Am I supposed to think of something clever to put here?
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I recall playing a non-RPG in one of the scheduled rooms last year, so I thought there was separate signups for non-RPG boardrooms. I guess some other games just got scheduled in those rooms.

thanks,
mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Salamon wrote:
OK, I recall playing a non-RPG in one of the scheduled rooms last year, so I thought there was separate signups for non-RPG boardrooms. I guess some other games just got scheduled in those rooms.

thanks,
mark

Last year we did make those rooms available for both RPG's and other large scale games. This year we're giving RPG's exclusive access to scheduling the rooms initially. If there's still gaps in the schedule as we get closer then we'll open it up to others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burster of Bubbles, Destroyer of Dreams.
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Just imagine the red offboard up here. I'll create it Real Soon Now...
badge
Yes, I know a proper 18XX tile should have a tile number.
mbmbmbmbmb
Late but present:

18xx at BGG.con 2013 (Plans)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Salamon wrote:

Apparently, you can schedule non-RPGs now. Several games have been reserved in the rooms that are not RPGs.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
LCG Meetup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.