Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Custom Hero: Dum Dum Dugan rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Grabowski
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This Hero design was greatly inspired by the work of Werner DG (wgruyter). http://boardgamegeek.com/article/13416161#13416161

Name: Special Ops Training
Hero Name: Dum Dum Dugan
Rarity: Common
Team Icon: [S.H.I.E.L.D.]
Hero Type Icon: [Tech]
Recruit: None
Power: 1
Cost: 3
Special Ability:
[S.H.I.E.L.D.]: You get +1[Power] for each grey [S.H.I.E.L.D.] Hero you played this turn.

Name: Reinforcements
Rarity: Common
Hero Type Icon: [Covert]
Recruit: 2
Power: 0
Cost: 5
Special Ability:
Reveal the top three cards of your deck. Put any [S.H.I.E.L.D.] Heroes into your hand. Put the rest back on top of your deck in any order.

Name: Covering Fire
Rarity: Uncommon
Hero Type Icon: [Covert]
Power: 2
Cost: 4
Special Ability:
If a card effect would causes you to KO a [S.H.I.E.L.D.] Hero, you may reveal this card instead.

Name: Howling Commandos
Rarity: Rare
Hero Type Icon: [Strength]
Power: 2+
Cost: 8
Special Ability:
[S.H.I.E.L.D.]: You get +2[Power] for each other [S.H.I.E.L.D.] Hero you played this turn.
[Covert] [Tech]: The Mastermind gets -2[Power] this turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mav man
msg tools
as with all cards, some are great in certain decks and combos and some stink in those.

I think Special Ops Training may be a bit to powerful early in the game because of how many SHIELD Heroes you have, but then again is much weaker late in the game. This may be a balancing factor not sure, I will say I would pick that card up asap though.

I really want to take on the Destroyer with Covering Fire though lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Grabowski
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
maverick0023 wrote:
I think Special Ops Training may be a bit to powerful early in the game because of how many SHIELD Heroes you have, but then again is much weaker late in the game. This may be a balancing factor not sure, I will say I would pick that card up asap though.
I understand your concerns. This one really needs to be play tested to see how well it works. I will let you know how it goes when I get a chance to test these cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mav man
msg tools
Sounds good.

I need to start playtesting more of what I find on these boards to spice up the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.