chris phillips
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I posted a little about this in another thread but used my card at a store called Bull Moose and so I can get anything-in their store half off, they have some games. Picked up Citadels for 8.00 as it was originally 16.00. Also Clue the card game for 2.00 at a yard sale, new.10.00 for 2 games. Clue reviews seem fine, if you like clue. I just hated the movements in the board game. Citadels is fun too.

Just curious if you picked up some games cheap lately at a yard sale, thrift store, friend etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Chell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of years back I picked up a brand new copy of StarCraft: The Board Game for £20 on ebay :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Beachler
United States
Woodburn
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As a member of the The Ancient and Loyal Order of Thrifters I frequently look for deals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Grimshaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I did find a copy of Ticket to Ride: Europe in a thrift store for £2.50. I think that counts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Silver
United States
Plainfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a copy of Ticket to Ride USA (new in shrink) and a copy of Cars 2 Sorry Sliders (new in shrink) for $5 each. It was at a used baby clothes and toys sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
Wilton
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
Your Thrift Store/Bargain Finds 23 - 29 September 2013
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris phillips
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wow some people have found great deals. Would love to find many of those games. I got today a complete Fluxx card game. Not bad 11.00 this weekend for Citadels, Clue card game and Fluxx. Now I can stop playing Oz fluxx. hahaha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elyse S.
United States
Yuba City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently got Reef Encounter for $16 including the $12 shipping off ebay a week ago. All pieces are there and in really good condition. Probably only played a few times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Synowiec
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I don't find stuff super cheap too often for board games at least. I'm a master for finding it for video games. I have one good purchase (and granted this was years ago) I got Star Wars: Epic Duels for 2.99 on clearance at a KayBee in a mall. That and some older Battleforce boxes for 40k for about 30% off of a store that was stopping carrying that stuff (and shooting themselves in the foot in my opinion).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.