Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nigel Heather
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I visit the US on business fairly often. I have been buying some boardgames but I have held off on the mats because I'm not sure how big they are in their retail packaging.

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the retail packaging.

Cheers,

Nigel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Johnson
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nheather wrote:
I visit the US on business fairly often. I have been buying some boardgames but I have held off on the mats because I'm not sure how big they are in their retail packaging.

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the retail packaging.

Cheers,

Nigel

Sorry I don't have a metric tape....but they are in a triangular "tube" 27 1/2 inches long. The height of the triangle is around 5 inches. I hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In cm is 70, side of triangle 12 cm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"A Truth thats told with bad intent Beats all the Lies you can invent It is right it should be so Man was made for Joy & Woe And when this we rightly know Thro the World we safely go Joy & Woe are woven fine A Clothing for the soul divine ."
mbmb
angiolillo wrote:
In cm is 70, side of triangle 12 cm.

But you could take the mat out of the tube and take it home in a suitcase as long as you roll it or fold it loosely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hurp
United Kingdom
Aldershot
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nigel, I have the old style mats, but they are same size and packaging etc. If I remember a previous conversation of ours, you work a couple of miles away from me in Ash Vale, so if you want to examine the mats for size and portability you're welcome to pop round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.