United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, all - just in case people haven't thought to check in, I wanted everyone to know about the great series of updates on the Kickstarter we had this week.

Monday's update was major and included:
- Details on a new physical reward for all backers at the Tribesman ($65) pledge level and above: The Amulet of Numenesh
- The full list of Stretch goals (seriously good stuff in there, you have to see it!)
- Details and an image of the first Elite Unit to be revealed - the Jade Guardians - with a link to some new lore and backstory on that unit

Tuesday's update has some great eye candy, like:
- Details and an image of the second Elite Unit to be revealed - the Charred Reavers - also with a link to a lore story
- A closer look at one of the models in that set, the Blood Channeler Titan

Thursday's update focused on the expanded details of the high-level reward tiers. As I said over on the KS - I backed Harebrained Schemes' last project at a high level and the creation process was a lot of fun and getting to play as myself in the final game was even cooler than I had imagined. They're a great, fun team of good people and given the greater level of involvement with the Golem Arcana rewards, I just know high level backers are going to have a great experience.

Finally, on Friday we got details of the characters available for backers that want to become a Blood Knight in the game. Blood Knights are descendants of the Ancient Ones and can channel mana to power special abilities that can change the tide of battle.

So that's a lot of information in a week, and I wanted to make sure you all saw it, in case you're waiting to see what's new before you pull the trigger on backing.

Remember, the backing level for getting the base game - with miniatures and tiles for a two-player game - is just $65 and you're helping to support an original project with innovative ideas. That's what Kickstarter is all about!

Check out everything about Golem Arcana and back it while you still can!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Jakes
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, JR! I'm excited to have them giving us updates 3-4 times a week, it shows their focus on us and their goal to make this as appealing to all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Castro
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The stretch goals look seriously amazing. They really show what can be done by integrating a bit of tech with board games. Being able to save a board game and making it more accessible are a great start, but remote play, having your games actually affect the game's fictional universe, and augmented reality to give you easy access to information are all phenomenal features.

I'm really excited for this game, and look forward to us reaching at least a few of those stretch goals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
Major update this evening - revealing the third elite unit and adding free elite units to the Warrior and Warlord pledge levels!

A bit of that "free stuff value-add" that a lot of people have been asking for has finally arrived!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1613260297/golem-arcana/...

Also note that there will be a fourth elite unit revealed tomorrow. Pretty exciting for those of us at the Lancer level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.