Joe Maiz
United States
Palmyra
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All,
I purchased a copy of Iron Dragon and discovered that there are about 100 demand cards missing; the seller informed me that they cannot locate the other cards. The game is in great condition but unplayable without them...

So... does anyone have suggestions as to a place/website that can reproduce the cards? The list of demand cards is in the download section, so its just a matter of having the cards themselves

* does NOT have to be exactly like the game card - I dont mind if I have to reprint the other cards too in order to make a cohesive set
* Considered a business card thing on the printer, but felt they would be too small.

Ideas?

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quohog the great
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it may not fit in the box but i would recomend printouts and card sleeves.

if the file in the download section has the cards in a printable format then just print them by the sheet use a paper cutter and get some cheap (but not penny) sleeves and either a few decks of cards or some other sort of cards and slide the paper in front of it.

You need more than just a piece of paper for the card sleeves to shuffle well. and you can often get playing cards cheap or even some game stores have misc cards that can be used.

I wouldn't recomend clear sleeves though.

Q

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.