Giacomo Peroni
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+++

From the Captain's log of Brother Lorenzo...

+++

As we entered the Hulk, the Genestealer's presence was immediate and threatening.
I was in the front of the formation, near the door, and 2 xenos were in front of me, while 2 others were in front of Brother Scipio.
Let the dances begin!

+++

+++

The Lexicanum Calistarius shielded with his mind powers the Genestealers swarming near the Dark Corner, while I challenged them with boldness and defiance.
I waited for them to come close, then I quickly slashed throug their carapaces with my power sword. None of them could stand the power of my wrath!

+++

+++

Then, Brother Deino and Brother Zael were threatened at the rear of the formation, but the blessed flames of Zael cleansed the menace.

+++

+++

Brother Omnio, tho, wasn't quick enough to defend himself from a savage attack from the behind, and fell to the claws of the alien scum. His sacrifice was not in vain, because he wanted to cover our backs, but he was too cocky, and those aliens are deadly in hand to hand; noone should underestimate them, as Omnio did.

+++

+++

We made it to the Dark Catacombs.
Here Brother Scipio was surrounded by the xeno filth...

+++

+++

...but he wisely moved away and let me deal with the Genestealers by swinging my Power Sword.
The xenos were so afraid of the crackling energy of my sword that decided all to keep their distance, so I couldn't counterattack any of them as I did before, but at least I kept my position.

+++

Then, Brother Deino dodged a very dangerous serie of attacks from a swarm, thanks to the supporting fire offered by his fellow brothers.

+++

+++

We made it to the Generatorium.
I warned all my brother that, no matter the gravity of our situation, the activation of the generator was not to be done. I'm glad that noone of them let himself be overcome by fear.
Thanks to the attacks made by me and Deino, and the Psychic Storm unleashed by Calistarius, we dispatched a really threatening horde of 'stealers...

+++

+++

...but noone could assist Brother Scipio that, facing another huge swarm, was torn to pieces by the xenos. The fallen body was promptly teleported away to our near Battle Barge, but I think that our brother was beyond any chance of salvation. Let's hope that his genetic seed may be recovered from his corpse, and may his soul rest, with the blessing of our Holy Emperor.

+++

+++

At last we got to our target destination: the Toxic Pumping Station.

+++

+++

While Zael was burning a threatening swarm, Deino and Calistarius started to pump the venom in the air vents, rapidly saturating the right side of the level. All of the hidden Genestealers died: we heard their screeching wails from a great distance... 't was the sound of victory!

+++

After that we got some precious minutes of calm, in which we reorganized ourselves, while the remaining Genestealers in the left side of the level shook in fear and stayed hidden.
And that was their last mistake!
Brother Zael activated the control panel, and pumped the remaining venom in the air vents on the left...

+++

+++

And suddenly all of the level was calm, while the rooms and corridors were blanketed by the thick green mist of the venom.

+++

Nothing more than us, the Death Angels triumphant, stood in the Hulk.
The xenos was not a menace anymore.
We were victorious!!!

+++

+++

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivaylo Bikov
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your battle report, Brother Giacomo!
This is encouraging and shining example of faithful service to our Emperor.
Tomorrow a group of Space Marines recruits will step into the dark corridors and prove the purity of their blood and their willingness to serve the light.
They are mighty right arm of the our Lord, they are punishment for the abomination that creeps. They are brothers, they are One
AND THEY SHALL KNOW NO FEAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydYc2zHna9Y&list=FL_VyBUFtBnG...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.