W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
I ask because BGG currently lists Time's Up! and the many Time's Up! Blue editions on separate pages, but should they be separate? I understand that the cards are different — that is, the Québec version and the Spanish version and the English version of the game all feature different people — but having different character cards doesn't make the game play any different.

(I realize that, say, Time's Up! Academy might feature identical gameplay to Time's Up! with the famous people replaced by movies and TV shows, but right now I want to focus on the "regular" English edition of the game and the various "Blue" editions. The Time's Up! page already has a couple of blue editions on it, so I suspect they're all the same, but I wanted to ask players to get their opinions — assuming that people have played the game in multiple languages, of course! Any comments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.