Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Bellettini
Italy
Ravenna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My apologize, maybe this was debated several times but for me is not really clear the meaning of this sentence (from FAQ): "Page 8, the last framed box: Abilities printed in red can only be selected once per Threat phase"

This means that once per threat phase i can select just ONE and only ONE red abilities OR that i cannot select for more than one time a single red ability, but i can select several different red abilities one time each?

Hope that my bad english will not be confusing!

Still waiting to play this game that looks really promising!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stig Morten
Norway
Kvernaland
flag msg tools
Thunder Alley: Crew Chief Expansion - Coming soon to Kickstarter!
badge
Evil lurks here!
mbmbmbmbmb
ujat wrote:
My apologize, maybe this was debated several times but for me is not really clear the meaning of this sentence (from FAQ): "Page 8, the last framed box: Abilities printed in red can only be selected once per Threat phase"

This means that once per threat phase i can select just ONE and only ONE red abilities OR that i cannot select for more than one time a single red ability, but i can select several different red abilities one time each?

The bold part is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Bellettini
Italy
Ravenna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ad79 wrote:
ujat wrote:

The bold part is correct.

Thank you a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.