Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: add a die...... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Markus Sinnabell
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi im complete new in this type of game and have 2 questions.

If a card allow my to add a die, can i take one which i like or must it be a copy from one of the die from the pool i build for this check?

1d10 die with printed 0 is this real a 0 or 10? (No joke i never played dnd or rpg boardgame before)

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The main die for your check. If it is Melee Combat Check, then double your Strength die. If it is Ranged Combat Check double your Dex die, etc.

0 = 10

impish1234 wrote:

(No joke i never played dnd or rpg boardgame before)

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Reigns
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Enden
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously, everyone. This kind of thing is getting a bit old in the Pathfinder forums. Why do we want to ridicule people for asking questions? I get that it is tiresome to answer the same question over and over again, but just stop looking at this forum if it bothers you. Anyone should feel free to ask any question they like in this forum without fear of shaming or ridicule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian @BoardGameMonster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone posts this question, just post links to:

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2q4t9?What-is-a-die#34

and the derived BGG thread here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1035251/encounter-resolution...

And leave it at that.

If the OP then has any further questions we're here to help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Ostman
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those threads can be hard to follow though. Especially if you are just looking for a quick answer.

What needs to happen is someone with some time needs to put together an unofficial FAQ and post it in the files section. Then, we can link to that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.