Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kpl Min
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Subject: Rules questions
1. Can cards be saved for the next hand or do they have to be discarded?
2. A time or two my wife ended up with 2 cards at the end of the round? She keep those?
3. Does placing a meeple on a card constitute an action for your turn (one of the four)?
4. Anybody have any thoughts yet about strategy for the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Bearden
United States
birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You do not have discard any cards, if you have say two cards in your hand then you will only draw three cards in the next draw phase.
Also no the activated card actions are not a action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bialecki
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Delaric wrote:
[q="kevinplarson"]Subject: Rules questions

1. You play 4 cards a round (unless a card ability lets you play more), any cards left over are kept and you draw back up to 5.

What if, through card abilities, you run out of cards before your four actions have been completed? I assume you simply don't get to do those remaining actions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Solomon M. Green
Australia
Armadale
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mbialeck wrote:
Delaric wrote:
[q="kevinplarson"]Subject: Rules questions

1. You play 4 cards a round (unless a card ability lets you play more), any cards left over are kept and you draw back up to 5.

What if, through card abilities, you run out of cards before your four actions have been completed? I assume you simply don't get to do those remaining actions?
From the single sheet, double sided
Card Details under section People with a worker - Coachman wrote:
...you may end in a situation where you have no cards in hand. If you do not have any cards, you will not be able to do any more actions this round, but you still can use your people when your turn comes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.