United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
Vie by Victory Point Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I listed a game as "For Trade" then tried a trade match. The site treated the game as "Wanted" and would not list what geeks are willing to trade for the game. Did I err or there a malfunction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Trade function works for me. Perhaps you can provide more detail what you are doing that results in the error you are seeing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alfonzos wrote:
I listed a game as "For Trade" then tried a trade match. The site treated the game as "Wanted" and would not list what geeks are willing to trade for the game. Did I err or there a malfunction?

If you are trying to find trade matches from the game page, you will indeed be shown the members who are offering the game for trade.

To see members who are seeking the game you are offering, you need to list the game as "For Trade", as you have done, and then go into the Trade Manager and run that. From that page, you can also fine tune the parameters to find, for instance, members who are only in your country (or state), or members who are offering some particular game.

Please message me direct if I may be of further assistance.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.