Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabio Baccoli
Italy
Quart
Aosta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I've played my first two games after assembling my copy of the game ...

Here there are my first two questions:
- What happens if my Survivor try to launch a Molotov and the Dice Roll is > then the Attack Value of the Survivor? The Molotov isn't launched and so the Survivor keep it for the next turn or the Molotov is discarded?

- Killing the Explosive Zombie, the 2 points of damage could be inflicted also to the Defence cards or only to the others Zombies or/and Survivors in the same area?

For the moment I'm playing only with the standard rules but I've really appreciated this game!
Thanks zak965! thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gottardo Zancani
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ciao Fabio

Sorry for the loooong delay to this answer but i've forgot to subscribe to this forum.

Q1) if the Dice roll is > AV the Molotov is launched without effect (discarded)

Q2) the damage of the Explosive Zombie is only applied to other Zombies or Survivors

I hope you've enjoyed the game: i'm planning to add some additional components very soon, even if the beedback on Zombie Enclave has been very limited.

Zak
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Baccoli
Italy
Quart
Aosta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thankyou for the answers Gottardo!

Yes I've really enjoyed your game and now I'm waiting for the additional components that you have done.

This game deserve more attention from players!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.