mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
When placing fog cubes due to the book symbol, these can go anywhere? Meaning on discovered tiled or on undiscovered spaces? (only restriction is you can't place 2 in one space.) If you already have 1 on each space/tile, do you lose, or just not place any more?

When building the sacred bell, can you take from any spot? Do you need extra people placed on the invention in order to take away fog that is further than 1 space from the camp?

When building the cross you need to take into account fog, which requires additional pawns. Do you also need to take into account spaces that are more than 1 away from your camp?

Does fog increase the cost of any invention that is used in a particular location?

If the camp has fog, you no longer get food/wood during the production phase. Does fog effect exploring in any way? Can I gather in the camp tile if the fog restricted production that turn? if I can explore in the camp tile, can I take advantage of +1 food or +1 wood?

thanks ahead of time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
black dog
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
When placing fog cubes due to the book symbol, these can go anywhere? Meaning on discovered tiled or on undiscovered spaces? (only restriction is you can't place 2 in one space.) If you already have 1 on each space/tile, do you lose, or just not place any more?

Each player gets wounds.

mfl134 wrote:
When building the cross you need to take into account fog, which requires additional pawns. Do you also need to take into account spaces that are more than 1 away from your camp?

You can only build a cross on a tile with your camp or an adjacent tile.

Both answers are in the FAQ. I'm not sure for your other questions, so I let others answer... But in your last one, do you mean gather instead of explore ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
yves_bgg wrote:
mfl134 wrote:

Each player gets wounds.

mfl134 wrote:

Both answers are in the FAQ. I'm not sure for your other questions, so I let others answer... But in your last one, do you mean gather instead of explore ?

I figured it would be worth putting all my questions about scenario 2 in 1 place. Mostly because I don't fully trust the faq as it contradicted the rules (and wasn't listed as errata).

Thanks for your answers so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Seidel
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yves_bgg wrote:

mfl134 wrote:

By using an additional pawn per tile you can build crosses that are farther away from camp.

But i have one other question: Can you build a cross on the camp site with one pawn getting an automatic succes or do you still need two pawns?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Schoenheiter
Germany
Heusenstamm
Hessen
flag msg tools
publisher
Also: GameDev&Editor
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abersen wrote:
yves_bgg wrote:

mfl134 wrote:

By using an additional pawn per tile you can build crosses that are farther away from camp.

But i have one other question: Can you build a cross on the camp site with one pawn getting an automatic succes or do you still need two pawns?

Always two. Everything that is being done in the camp (you do not only need one building items, too, after all!) and in adjacent tiles cost 2 pawns for an automatic success.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.