Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincent N.
Belgium
flag msg tools
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it obligatory to first solve the first mission of a stage before the second can be solved?
Example: can the commander of the first mission choose not to start his mission, and thus making it impossible for the commander of the second mission to start his? (Rules say that all the missions on the table must be resolved in the order in which they appeared in play.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Zuchowski
Poland
Lublin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not obligatory. After all players took their actions in a round it's time for the commanders to decide whether they start missions or not. They do it in the order in which the mission cards entered play, but of course they may decide to wait. After the fourth round, when a whole stage ends - all the missions that haven't been completed must be resolved anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Johnson
United States
Allen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick q regarding this...

When you flip the missions - do you flip up (reveal) all 3 on the table or flip over one at a time to make the above decisions.

I really need a flow cheat sheet for this game .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Zuchowski
Poland
Lublin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You reveal one mission card each round, apart from the last round in a given stage (then you do not reveal a card at all).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Johnson
United States
Allen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks - I just played a few hands w my son (correctly). Love the atmospherics of this game. Great historical topic as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.