badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations to Jason Webster!

Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Jason's contributions to the Famous 500 Expansion Contest thread have earned him a free copy of the brand new retail edition, which includes the new expansion. Jason, I'll be in touch via Geekmail to get your mailing address.

Everyone else can pick up their very own copy of the new edition of Famous 500, along with all my other fun two player card games in the series, from my brand new website FamousGames.co.

For those of you with older editions of the game, either purchased from the BGG store or otherwise, I'll be posting official printable files of the two new QuickStart cards to the game page here on BGG so you can create your own paste-ups. It will be a couple of weeks before I have those posted however.

A big thanks again to everyone who shared their thoughts and opinions on these expansions. As a one-man shop tackling everything from game design to artwork to working with the manufacturers to customer service to setting up the website, every little bit of help from fans and friends is appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.