Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonard Boyd
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys,

Thanks for posting your thoughts.
At this moment in time we have not yet set a price point for the US Market. There will be many factors that will ultimately effect that price but I can assure you that we will get it down as low as we possibly can to give all our US gaming friends a chance to get their hands on a copy.

I can't make promises at this point but we definitely hope to be hitting below the $40 mark in US stores.

regards
Leo Boyd
Backspindle Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uspec
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it doesnt seem that this game will reach a wide range of consumers. The game will be expensive in america it seems for around 40$ and is even more expensive in central europe where it still costs around 40€, yes Euro! I mean i bought a twilight imperium expansion for around 50€ and i wont start comparing what complex rules and how many map tiles and figures are in there in comparison to luchadors wrestling dice :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonard Boyd
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just watch this space guys!

We are currenlty working with Game Salute to bring a second, expanded edition of Luchador! to life. We aim to make this more widely available and are doing our utmost to reduce production and shipping costs where we can.

There could be some really nice additions to the game too.

So do not give up on us yet!

Leo Boyd
Backspindle Games.

Viva Luchador!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Saluga
United States
Ramsey
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Expanded edition?! I just got the regular edition. Is there gonna be a way to get the expanded content somehow?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More importantly, Game Salute? Have you noticed their latest record in getting games published on time? I'm estimating Q2 2015 at the earliest...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonard Boyd
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The first edition has almost sold out which is why we are moving to a second edition so soon. We have lots of ideas of how we can make Luchador! even better, so why just reprint it when we can make it even more awesome?

The second edition will be published by Backspindle Games and will be on sale before the end of 2014.

And yes additions to the game will be made available as add-ons to those who have bought the first edition.

Leo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.