Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darren Austin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it in the manual or any of the usual places online.

- I won the "Passage through Mirkwood" scenario by killing the Ungoliant's Spawn when I played Gandalf in a clutch draw. At this point (still in the planning phase) does the game end here? Even if there are other creatures still engaged? Does this last incomplete round count in the scoring, or do you have to complete the round and then the game ends?

- The instructions on "3B Don't Leave the Path!" say to search the encounter deck for a spider card, but it doesn't say to shuffle it when you are done. Is there a rule about this when the card doesn't indicate shuffling or not?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Little
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1: If all you needed to do was defeat Ungoliant's Spawn, then whenever that happens the game is finished, regardless of other engaged enemies. The incomplete round does not count for scoring.

2: From the latest FAQ (see http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/lotr-lcg/suppo...)

(1.21) Search Effects
Whenever a player searches through a deck, that player shuffles the deck after searching it unless a card effect says otherwise. Players do not shuffle or change the order of a discard pile after searching it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Austin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.