Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the warrior heroes (forgot name) in base game has a feat without an arrow that lets him and another move 3 spaces for free. Since it doesn't have the arrow, he can do it as many times as he wants? This really screwed me over and they lit the becans on the Castle Daeron mission super fast and killed my master goblin / lieutenant in just 3 hits (3 player game counting OL). Is that feat correct?

Also, is anyone else noticing the OL being super under-powered or did I just have a bad run?
The other hero was the mage that makes me have 1 less damage when I attack if I'm in 3 spaces of him. Took everything I had to kill 1 villager with the 8 hp (errata)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you talking about Syndrael? It's her Heroic Feat, so it's only usable once per Encounter...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Toffee
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
themaster408 wrote:
One of the warrior heroes (forgot name) in base game has a feat without an arrow that lets him and another move 3 spaces for free. Since it doesn't have the arrow, he can do it as many times as he wants? This really screwed me over and they lit the becans on the Castle Daeron mission super fast and killed my master goblin / lieutenant in just 3 hits (3 player game counting OL). Is that feat correct?

Also, is anyone else noticing the OL being super under-powered or did I just have a bad run?
The other hero was the mage that makes me have 1 less damage when I attack if I'm in 3 spaces of him. Took everything I had to kill 1 villager with the 8 hp (errata)

: D ;D Have you read the rules thoroughly?

In the rulebook page.15:
Heroic Feats
Each hero player has access to a heroic feat as listed on his Hero sheet. These are powerful, once-per-encounter abilities that let hero players do something spectacular. Some heroic feats require an action to perform and are denoted with a �. Regardless of when it is performed, a heroic featcan only be performed once per encounter After a hero player performs his heroic feat, he flips his Hero sheet facedown to indicate that it has been used during this encounter. At the start of the next encounter, the hero player flips his Hero sheet so that his heroic feat is available again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Toffee
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So syndrael´s Heroic feat is "free action", but it is flipped facedown when used

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Masterchief1 wrote:
So syndrael´s Heroic feat is "free action", but it is flipped facedown when used

OOOOOOHHH! Ok. I even looked up the FAQ and was like "I feel like this is wrong for you to use it over and over, but I can't find any backing." I kept paying attention to the arrow and several heroes don't have them. I get it now, thank you everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Toffee
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
themaster408 wrote:
One of the warrior heroes (forgot name) in base game has a feat without an arrow that lets him and another move 3 spaces for free.

Oh, btw the feat gives a move action, not only 3 movement points

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.