Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish they had more information about this PNP. I can't seem to find any images or description about this product.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
The Ghost of Castle Andon is the second downloadable chapter for Mice and Mystics. For 99 cents, you get a brand new chapter--a lost chapter--in the tale of Colin and his friends. This scenario uses six mice of your choice.You will be able to download this 8-page lost chapter in PDF form after completing your purchase. The PDF purchase also includes several components to print out.
$0.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rothe
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the middle of our first campaign. I know that "cats cradle" is supposed to be played at the end of sorrow and remembrance. So when is this one supposed to be played?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Channell
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
That is the real question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the idea of these lost chapters, I just hope someday they offer a lost chapter pack that has officially made minis/tokens/boards bundling a few of these together at retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hawthorne
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This lost chapter takes place after the events of the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
Quote:
The Ghost of Castle Andon is the second downloadable chapter for Mice and Mystics. For 99 cents, you get a brand new chapter--a lost chapter--in the tale of Colin and his friends. This scenario uses six mice of your choice.You will be able to download this 8-page lost chapter in PDF form after completing your purchase. The PDF purchase also includes several components to print out.
$0.99

I know about this explanation, but it still doesn't tell me much. At least with Cat's Cradle there was more information associated with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Beyke
United States
Louisville
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thenightsshadow wrote:
The Lost Chapter 2 is meant to be played after you finish Heart of Glorm, though it may be played earlier if you wish.

Don't steer people in the wrong direction here. The setting of this Lost Chapter is between the Sorrow & Remembrance and Heart of Glorm tales, that is what is laid out in the intro story moments of the Chapter - with it slightly alluding to the reader knowing of the story of Glorm.

There is nothing from the Heart of Glorm set that you need in order to play this Lost Chapter, it is played with additional things the file provides in combination with the base Sorrow & Remembrance game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So S&R, Cat's Cradle, this, then Glorm?...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Channell
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
It appears that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.