Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Terrell
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So, I haven't had a chance to play this with my friends yet, but I'm kind of concerned about the quality of the printing itself. Some of the card backs have smallish white specks on them, and in a game where your card being secret that might be a problem. Here's to hoping my friends don't pick up on it.

Initially, upon purchasing the game I felt like there was enough space in the box to sleeve it, and the sleeved cards do fit in the box as far as length and width is concerned, but once they're sleeved you can't quite get them all back in the box, but if you buy an Ultra-Pro deck box, it'll all fit in there, box and all if you use 63.5x88mm penny sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson @NazcaGames
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Wayne, I apologize that your copy had some issues of printing quality. If you could send some images of it, I can bring it to the attention of the printers. The demo copies of the game I have given out have so far been ok and I just now inspect my open copies of the game. If you are willing to send me your address, I will get a replacement copy out to you straight away. my email address is nazcagames@gmail.com. And again, apologize that you encountered a printing issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Terrell
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Upon playing the game, my belief is that any imperfections I might have seen on the cards are not detrimental to the gameplay, as they're never taken from your hand and then later up for guessing at the ownership of. You might know that the card with the white speck in the top corner is the "4" card, but you don't know what # card I have as my "role card" unless it is also similarly distinguishable from the other cards by a similar imperfection.

If your "role cards" were printed in such a way that you felt others were able to detect which one you had, they'd similarly have to know which "basket" card it matched with based on the backsides as well, and then you could just color-backed sleeve those cards themselves.

However, if this is all too much for you and you've already picked the game up, you should probably follow the instructions that Nazca Games outlined above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.