Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
684 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [28] | 

Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game – Exodus Expansion» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: BSG V90c - Vacation at Kobol rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
5p BPXDR to Kobol, CAC, CCW

j0frenzy
schmloof
explodinglikethesun
anatinus
SnarksandBoojumns


Turn order is already randomized.

Begin picking characters and starting draws. Remember, you can pick Faith as one of them.

The mod's recommendation of the day is Ellen and Starbuck.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Loke
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
BUT MY DREAMS THEY AREN'T AS EMPTY
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Hoshi - 1 Engineering 2 Tactics
2. Lampkin - 3 Politics
3. I need to sleep
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mooseulie Ferenczy
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb

Variable to be determined after I know what we're lacking.
Edit: Just to clarify, that's the manly and rugged pilot, not the cowardly politician.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mooseulie Ferenczy
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Wow, we're already at this with the alacrity of game modded by David. I'll see you in November when we start turn 1.1.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
j0frenzy wrote:
Wow, we're already at this with the alacrity of game modded by David. I'll see you in November when we start turn 1.1.


What do you mean?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Ingrams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Pick Elosha

Question: Since faith is in her skill set, can I choose to start the game with two faith (one because everyone can, and one from her skill set)? If so, I will, plus one leadership. If not, one of each please
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can pick 2 Faith. Finally someone has the good common sense to do so
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anatinus
United States
Paducah
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Just a twin
badge
Don't drink the potion!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TDaver wrote:
5p BPXDR to Kobol, CAC, CCW

j0frenzy - Apollo
schmloof - Hoshi - 1 Engineering, 2 Tactics
explodinglikethesun - Elosha - 1 Leadership, 2 Faith
anatinus - Cultar - 1 Leadership/Politics/Engineering
SnarksandBoojumns




Look right?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow..so much for my "I pick last, I'll just fill out what we're missing.' I have free choice, and there's a very even skill set out there. I'm debating between a couple characters, does anyone have an opinion on something we might be short on?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Ingrams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Elosha

Some more tactics between us might be good
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anatinus
United States
Paducah
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Just a twin
badge
Don't drink the potion!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone of the dee/adama/tigh family?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anatinus
United States
Paducah
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Just a twin
badge
Don't drink the potion!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


Since I'm not too worried about titles here. whistle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean B
United States
Abandoned Oil Rig
Gulf of Mexico
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Pick someone who actually deserves to be president whistle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mooseulie Ferenczy
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Actually, is it too late to change my pick? I just remember nuHelo exists and I don't have enough playtime as him (read:any).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anatinus
United States
Paducah
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Just a twin
badge
Don't drink the potion!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
j0frenzy wrote:
Actually, is it too late to change my pick? I just remember nuHelo exists and I don't have enough playtime as him (read:any).


No worries here.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No...but that was one of the 2 I was debating. Maybe I'll choose a real pilot.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
But old characters are so much cooler!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mooseulie Ferenczy
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
SnarksandBoojums wrote:
No...but that was one of the 2 I was debating. Maybe I'll choose a real pilot.

If you want him, I can stick with Apollo.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
j0frenzy wrote:
SnarksandBoojums wrote:
No...but that was one of the 2 I was debating. Maybe I'll choose a real pilot.

If you want him, I can stick with Apollo.


Okay..here's my debate. I'm not set on playing Helo, I was debating between him and Adama. However, I don't think he's great as the only pilot.

I also don't want to steal your character out from under you..so I guess I'm asking how strongly you feel on the matter.

Sorry for dragging my feet, I'm in the middle of a couple busy days, and I figured we have time waiting for the last game to hit turn 2.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mooseulie Ferenczy
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
SnarksandBoojums wrote:
j0frenzy wrote:
SnarksandBoojums wrote:
No...but that was one of the 2 I was debating. Maybe I'll choose a real pilot.

If you want him, I can stick with Apollo.


Okay..here's my debate. I'm not set on playing Helo, I was debating between him and Adama. However, I don't think he's great as the only pilot.

I also don't want to steal your character out from under you..so I guess I'm asking how strongly you feel on the matter.

Sorry for dragging my feet, I'm in the middle of a couple busy days, and I figured we have time waiting for the last game to hit turn 2.

I agree with your point on the pilot. And while I do want to try new Helo, it's not a high priority. I want him mostly because I like old Helo and I want to see how the new one compares. I'm fine playing Apollo and you can take Helo.
Stick with Apollo.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
In that case..I haven't played him yet either, and the one time I saw him played none of his abilities got used.

I guess my first pbf with a title will wait.



Reporting for duty. 1 Leadership, 1 Tactics, 1 Faith.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mooseulie Ferenczy
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
TDaver wrote:
But old characters are so much cooler!

I just realized, you were only saying that because you don't want to have to put Helo's character card into Photoshop, weren't you?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mooseulie Ferenczy
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb

2 Leadership, start with an assault raptor in 6.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
j0frenzy wrote:
TDaver wrote:
But old characters are so much cooler!

I just realized, you were only saying that because you don't want to have to put Helo's character card into Photoshop, weren't you?


I don't photoshop anymore. I was saying that because so far Lampkin, Cultar and Racetrack are in every game I mod
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mooseulie Ferenczy
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
TDaver wrote:
j0frenzy wrote:
TDaver wrote:
But old characters are so much cooler!

I just realized, you were only saying that because you don't want to have to put Helo's character card into Photoshop, weren't you?


I don't photoshop anymore. I was saying that because so far Lampkin, Cultar and Racetrack are in every game I mod

Well, we only hit one of those three and New Helo still would've been different.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [28] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.