Subject: How do you store your Ascension? (all 6 releases) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Kozlik
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will share my storage solution.

I have stuffed all 3 Blocks (6 sets ... fromm CotG up to DU), all sleeved, into original Chronicles of the Godslayer box, also with all additional unused cards (like plain event cards, additional treasures, starter hands, heavyes, mystics etc), honor tokens, promo cards and with all 3 play desks . I wanted to have all 3 first Blocks alltogether in one box. Starting by next years release of Block 4 core set with new graphic design for card frames I will start to fill 2nd box.

Theres how I have achieved it . Because of these 3 play desks the box isnt closed completely. If you do not mind to use play desks you can remove them to improve the closing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A L D A R O N
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
A L D A R O N
badge
----[---->+<]>++.+++++++++++.--------.---.>-[--->+<]>---.---.-.
mb
Quote:
How do you store your Ascension?

On my iPad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldaron wrote:
Quote:
How do you store your Ascension?

On my iPad.
Nice storage solution, except it won't fit Promo Pack #3, RoV, and DU

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Birschbach
United States
fond du lac
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use 2 660 card storage boxes, they fit side by side inside one of the large set boxes.

This hold all the center cards from the first 6 sets, almost all the promo cards, and starting decks, Mystics, and Heavy infantry for 6 players. I use deck dividers to keep everything seperated for quick setup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Meenachan
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
KILLER QUEEN: BITES THE DUST!
badge
ShaRog Master Race
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the core box, with homemade dividers and some foam inserts from Thunderstone. I have every expansion, except for some of the promos I didn't care about trying to get.

I don't know why, but I keep every single Apprentice, Militia, Heavy Infantry, and Mystic from every expansion in the box, even though I only need a fraction of them.

I use the Vigil board and all the relevant rulebooks (i.e., rulebooks with different mechanics than the main game we might need to check on).

I actually used to use the Vigil box, but I switched back to the core box. I dunno, it just looks better on my shelf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sexton
United States
Pikeville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheKillShirt wrote:
I use the core box, with homemade dividers and some foam inserts from Thunderstone. I have every expansion, except for some of the promos I didn't care about trying to get.

I don't know why, but I keep every single Apprentice, Militia, Heavy Infantry, and Mystic from every expansion in the box, even though I only need a fraction of them.

I use the Vigil board and all the relevant rulebooks (i.e., rulebooks with different mechanics than the main game we might need to check on).

I actually used to use the Vigil box, but I switched back to the core box. I dunno, it just looks better on my shelf.

I use those dark city foam blocks too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Moore
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I store Chronicle with Fallen, Storm of Souls with Immortal Heroes and Rise of Vigil with Darkness Unleashed, as this is how they are meant to be played, I believe, rather than one huge game. I also have the majority of the promo cards and these are in with the appropriate 'chapter'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hallett
United Kingdom
Brixham
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Storage solution with dividers made from the 'Rise of Vigil' box (nice pale blue marbled design). Contains all releases todate but minus lots of unecessary honour tokens and repeat always available cards and starter deck cards. For some reason BGG rotated the image but click on the 'original' size option for correct orientation :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.