Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, this is going to be a bit vague...

The game was about knights questing to different areas of the board, to find medallions and a magic ring. There may have been a dragon involved. I think it was by Ravensberger, but I wouldn't swear to it. The box was blue.

The bits were distinctive, though. Each knight was a plastic cone. The medals (amulets?) were little truncated cones with designs on the top that clipped onto the bottom of the cones. The ring was just that - a metal ring that fitted over the top of the cone.

I think the board had a grid of squares and diagonals, and you moved from point to point along the lines.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Many of the details don't match, but enough of the details do match to make me think of Dragonland.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I checked that one as well. It has similarites, but it's not the one I remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'd rather be gaming...
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it is Quest. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/1225

Each of the four states of Tirad, Urgad, Galad and Elgad has one large city. Life in a city flourishes for the inhabitants only when the magical ring is there. Unfortunately, the ring never stays long in one place. A band of brave knights is gathered together in Galad where they hear rumours that the ring has been seen in Tirad. The Quest begins...

- Ozvortex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'd rather be gaming...
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

These are the components of Quest. Look familiar?

- Ozvortex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the bunny. Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.