Subject: Sensor jammer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Rossbach
United States
EHT
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I played my first game with B Wings last night and I have a couple questions on the play of the sensor jammer upgrade.

1. Does this take place right after the attackers dice role or after the attacker completes the dice modifiers? (Rerolls, focus, etc)

2. Do you have to have the upgrade card for each ship or just one to explain the upgrade. This card only comes with the Imperial Shuttle even though the B Wing is eligible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Godballe
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RockitMan wrote:
I played my first game with B Wings last night and I have a couple questions on the play of the sensor jammer upgrade.

1. Does this take place right after the attackers dice role or after the attacker completes the dice modifiers? (Rerolls, focus, etc)

2. Do you have to have the upgrade card for each ship or just one to explain the upgrade. This card only comes with the Imperial Shuttle even though the B Wing is eligible.

1. According to the base rules of the game, the defender modifies attackers dice first and then the attacker modifies last. So it would happen BEFORE attacker modifies his dice.

2. No, it's only required for tournament play. You can play with proxies, ship lists or anything else that makes sense to you at home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
The goal is to win; but we play to have fun - Me <-- I said that.
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a good resource if you like to print your own.

http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/topic/573-full-card-list-by-exp...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano G.
Italy
Lana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same question here
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/13544725#13544725

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.