BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Rating rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomas Hlavac
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Hi guys,

I want to ask you about rating the games here on BGG. Only way I did find is at the bottom of "game page" if you click on "your collection". Now you have add game into your collection, before rating it.

Q. Is there a another(better) way to rate games? Mean something like on IMDB where you can just click into "stars" at top of the page a give there your opinion(1-10). It is take like 3second to do it. Here on BBG it take like 1min to do the same think because you have to click "here and here".

I am not complaining. I really want to know if there is a better, faster way how to rate games. :-)

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hilko Drude
Germany
Goettingen
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What are you doing!? I don't even know you!
mbmbmbmbmb
When you enter a game into the search field, you get a list of games which have the search term in their title. In that list, you see "your rating: N/A". Click on "N/A", and you can enter your rating.

At the game page, you don't have to add the game to your collection, you can click "record information" instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Hlavac
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Thank you for advice. It was usefull
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.