InterSpace» Forums » General

Subject: SolClaimHexRedesign-Resized.pdf FIle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg B
msg tools
mbmb
Hi Folks:

Solclaim made some beautiful tiles for InterSpace which were 4 inches across. They look great but 4" overwhelms the size of the ship counters and it's going to be tough to fit 90 tiles on a standard table.

So I talked to Solclaim via BGG email and he gave me permission to resize then and to upload them. So in the file SolClaimHexRedesign-Resized.pdf we have his artwork resized to 2 1/4" tiles which I think give a nice balance between having larger tiles which don't dwarf the ship counters and will still fit on the table when you build the entire board. Also, with 10 tiles per page you'll save money having them printed. Just print one copy each of pages 2 through 10 and then 9 copies of page 11 if you want backs on your tiles as well.

I made the backs a bit oversize so they would "bleed" beyond the edge of the faces. That way you can glue the faces to some mat board or foam core, cut out the tiles, then flip them over and place the tile backs on with a bit of overlap on all sides. Then you can just trim the edges and you'll have the fronts and backs going from edge to edge with no white lines at the edges.

I hope you enjoy the tiles and thank you to Solclaim for the artwork.

Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.