Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael M.
United States
Bloomington-Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say instead of playing, you can set the teleport card aside and bring it back next turn. Instead of playing what? You're whole hand or just that particular card? I assume the latter, but the wording in the rules was (needlessly) ambiguous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark City Rulesheet wrote:
Teleport: Instead of playing, you may set
aside a card with the keyword “Teleport”. If
you do, add it to your new hand at the end
of your turn as an extra card.

You're right. "Instead of playing" is a little ambiguous, but the alternative (of not playing your whole hand) is so unlikely that it makes the correct interpretation rather obvious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael M.
United States
Bloomington-Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question involving teleport: Nightcrawler's "Along for the ride" card states that you may teleport up to 3 other cards if you teleport or play this one. Does that mean three other cards can teleport even if Nightcrawler himself doesn't?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All teleport means is you set the "teleporting" card aside and add it to your next hand instead of using it that round. So it is the only one that does not get played. The one where other cards are brought brings all them into the same restriction. And other cards that teleport or get teleported are not used that round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
M_Strauss wrote:
Another question involving teleport: Nightcrawler's "Along for the ride" card states that you may teleport up to 3 other cards if you teleport or play this one. Does that mean three other cards can teleport even if Nightcrawler himself doesn't?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
devin ott
msg tools
mbmb
If I use Nightcrawler to teleport for next hand but end up not using it that hand can I teleport it again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Big Poppi
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ottrod wrote:
If I use Nightcrawler to teleport for next hand but end up not using it that hand can I teleport it again?

Yes. Again and again and again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.