Zhe Leng
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just started to sort out the counters in the expansion. What confuses me is that there are counters for the units already appeared in the original game. Other than the errata counters and the 6 British artillery counters mentioned in the rule book, there are like artillery counters for many US divisions and corps. The only difference from the original counters seems to be the range. I'm not sure what these are for. Are they counters for some optional rules which I overlooked or just errata counters?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Oliver
Saint Lucia
Terrassa
Catalonia
flag msg tools
Too much people on Earth. Nihilism is the true path.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they are the 155mm US Long Toms (optional rule from the Expansion about it)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zhe Leng
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teofilus wrote:
Maybe they are the 155mm US Long Toms (optional rule from the Expansion about it)

Yes, they are. Thank you very much.

I was only looking for an optional rule, while it is listed as a regular rule.

Now that is another question: it is listed as 12.5.3.1 in the rule itself, but listed as 12.5.3o in the index. Does the designer changed his mind before publishing the game and made it regular? Or it should be an optional rule?

(Edit: grammar)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that it is optional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Holte
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Almost everything that requires expansion counters was listed as optional. This one should be played if you have the expansion. If not, consider it optional (as it must be, although there are downloadable counters on my website that include this)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zhe Leng
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DHolte wrote:

Almost everything that requires expansion counters was listed as optional. This one should be played if you have the expansion. If not, consider it optional (as it must be, although there are downloadable counters on my website that include this)

Thanks for the explanation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.