Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Davidson

Livonia
Michigan
msg tools
Kirk "The Man" Douglas (Vikings)
mbmbmbmbmb
(I've cross posted this on Consim world as well.)

Hello Gents,

Unable to use any of the Vassal Modules with my friend. 1.2.2, 1.3.1, nor 1.4 work.

I open the Campaign game and am asked what side I wish to be. I choose Allies and begin new log file, make my move, end log file and send it to my friend. He is not asked if he wants to be the German player or Observer (in module 1.4 anyways) and is unable to flip or use any of his markers in the KG box or German Support box (meaning not able to drag them out etc.). We both made sure we were using most up to date Vassal Game engine and same module.

To make sure of it I contacted another friend and he was not able to either.

Anyone know who wrote these modules, or at least the latest one so we can get this corrected?

Cheers Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Davidson

Livonia
Michigan
msg tools
Kirk "The Man" Douglas (Vikings)
mbmbmbmbmb
Discussing this further with a friend who has more knowledge about this and it appears to be a problem with the pre defined setup files within the mods. We tested an online solution today that appeared to work. I am going to work to resolve the situation so we no longer have to apply voodoo solution to get it to work. Let you know when I post the new updated Mod.

Cheers
Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.