Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like a good filler between meaty games on game night with my normal group, but I'll get extra value if I can get it to the table with my wife. She's a reasonably serious gamer, but when I play with her, it's often just the two of us.

Any thoughts on the scalability of this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jon beall
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My two cents is that the game scales well. I really enjoy it as a two-player game, in addition to 3-4 player games.

It is one of my wife's favorite games to play with 2 players. The competition gets a bit fierce, because the prices can be more tightly controlled (you only have to worry about one other person buying components).

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad vanVugt
United States
Baltimore
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i play usually with just my wife, and it plays great with 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Thanks for the advice. I picked this up and agree with both of you, the game scales well and my wife loves it! I felt it also played well with my normal group of 3-4, although I don't think they enjoyed the game as much as I did. This will likely stay in my collection primarily as a two player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.