Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm 95% complete on my Modeling Workbench renovation and wanted to post some pics. I'd love to see what everyone else's bench's/work stations look like so let's see some pics!

You can see most of the bench from this pic. Beside minis I also build regular models, you can see an unfinished German WW2 Panther tank at the end of the bench.

I use Battleflag laser cut paint racks from England. You can find them on eBay. I loves me some Vallejo game color. The Tamiya stuff is mostly for regular modeels that I also build.

I have a third Battleflag rack on order cause I need more paint.

My current project is my Middle-Earth Quest miniatures. I have most of the heros finished, now I'm working on the bad guys.

I'm a comic collector as well, so I thought put some issues up on the back wall for decoration and inspiration. I mainly collect Golden and Silver Age Horror books.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Cuchulain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Wow, nice set up! I don't have any space at the moment so my stuff has to get packed away between painting sessions One day, I will have my man cave though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is currently under construction, but I will post pics when I get home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.