Subject: Help! What game am I thinking of rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Chandler
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I was a kid I played a fantasy themed light war game. It's big claim to fame was the 'board' was a large hex based vinyl sheet about 5x5 feet. Each side played an army, one were humans and the others were orcs and trolls and the like. Each army was made of units. These were plastic figurines that were stuck into a black square stand that we could move around the board. If I remember right, the booklet had scenarios to set the initial positions of the armies. As you worked your way through your armies would be weakened (I THINK this was represented by removing some of the figurines from the base, but I could be wrong) and certain units would level up through experience. Each army had one super unit... I think the evil army's was an Ogre or a Troll.

Does anybody have any idea what game this was? I can't remember the name for the life of me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
the liberal unsavory type
mbmbmbmbmb
Battle Masters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Chandler
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YES! That's it! Thank you very much. Gold for your superior memory

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Morris
Scotland
Harrogate
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
Join the BGG Folding @Home Team !!
badge
This user had more :gg: than sense
mbmbmbmbmb
6 minutes. Pretty good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.