Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
walter vejdo
France
paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
On the tec, non motorized units pay +2MP to cross river hexside.
In the rulebook rule 8.36c says that artillery, AT, AA and vehicule silhouette units cannot cross non bridged hexside. And ALL OTHER unitscan cross but spend their entire MA to do so.

Do the rulebook means all other MOTORIZED units?

There is a rule contradiction or a need for clarification ?

Thanks
Walter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
olivier R
France
flag msg tools
I asked the same question on Consimworld.

Here is the answer I got :

Q - I got a question about rivers and movement. The terrain effect chart and the rules on page 17, [8.36.c] sound a bit contradictory to me.

A - Rule 8.36 is correct. The Terrain Effect Chart note (d) is incorrect.

Q - Is it all orange MA units that can't cross non bridged river hexsides, or only arty, AT and AA? I.e. can orange MA motorized infantry units cross without a bridge?

A - See Rule 8.36. Artillery, anti-tank and anti-aircraft units and vehicle silhouette units cannot cross non-bridged River hexsides during any phase.

Q - And what about retreats across non bridged rivers? The chart makes it sound like only red MA units can retreat across such an hexside whereas the rules makes no such distinction.

A - No units can retreat across unbridged river hexsides. See 8.36.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.