1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » British Columbia

Subject: Games up for trade in Lower Mainland rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Hi everyone,

I have a few games that I'm looking to trade for ones I may get more enjoyment out of (to someone who may get more enjoyment out of these!). If memory serves me correctly, there's usually a Canada math trade some time in October, but I thought I'd throw these out there in hopes of finding local interest in a trade, so we could both save a bit on shipping! Anything not traded will go into the next Canada Math Trade. The games are all in excellent condition (most played less than 5 times) - like most gamers, I take care of my games! The only thing worth noting is that the Combo King insert is starting to sag/collapse under the weight of the cards/chips (it wasn't the highest quality insert to begin with). Games are:

Combo King
Mr. Jack
Ticket to Ride: Switzerland

Outside the Scope of BGG: Final Fantasy II and III for the SNES, Killer Instinct, Super Castlevania, Super R-type. I have manuals for R-type and KI, but the others are cartridges only. They all worked fine last time I played them (within the year).

As for what I'm interested in, have a look at my wishlist - ideally I'm up for trading for something within priority numbers 1, 2 or 3. My preference is to get some of the "bigger" (heavier?) games on my list...i.e. board/dice games over the smaller card games. But try me if you see something you like! I'm happy to equalize imbalances in value (my way or your way) by throwing a bit of cash into the mix for the right deal, but would prefer straight up/combination trades. If you see something you like, send me a message. I'm located in Burnaby near Brentwood, but I travel the Broadway corridor out to UBC every weekday.

Thanks for looking!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.