Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At a birthday party today, I witnessed a number of kids dunking their pizza slices into their sodas.

Never saw that before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Coyotek4 wrote:
At a birthday party today, I witnessed a number of kids dunking their pizza slices into their sodas.

Never saw that before.

How old are the kids drinking soda?

It confuses me to see children drinking soda... of course my children are only allowed milk or water. (and I don't ever drink soda)

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never.

This has never been a thing - you've just made this revolting thing up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
Does seeing something once make it a 'thing'?

If so, I've got way cooler/more revolting things to start publicly documenting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
(of course this is in Pennsylvania... you wouldn't be caught dead doing such a thing with the country's best pizza in NJ)

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The birthday child turned 8 today. My child still doesn't partake of soda. And no, I'm not making this up. (Maybe it was a dare. I dunno.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Honorable Mayor McCheese
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't get why people would dip their pizza in something. It already has enough flavors going on but I have seen people dip pizza in: ranch dressing, ketchup, alfredo sauce, and a few other things I can't remember off the top of my head. Very odd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Patterson
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
What were you expecting?
badge
I have overtext 'cause everyone else was doing it.
mbmbmbmbmb
That is disgusting and this is what happens when we stop teaching cursive in schools.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
It's all Kris Straub's fault!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
午餐先生
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Leezer wrote:
It's all Kris Straub's fault!

All the cool kids read Chainsaw Suit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
my girls do not drink soda, but I would allow them to at a birthday party. special occasion and such. Riddlenette #1 doesn't like any of it so passes, Riddlenette #2 likes sprite and root beer.

also, that is super gross
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorrellbo wrote:
I don't get why people would dip their pizza in something. It already has enough flavors going on but I have seen people dip pizza in: ranch dressing, ketchup, alfredo sauce, and a few other things I can't remember off the top of my head. Very odd

The only time I've ever heard this was someone in an eating contest.

But, other then that I've never heard nor seen. But, I'm with Dave. We don't normally serve a lot of sodas (parties and special occasions) to our children (and never with caffeine) until around high school.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Something is very fishy here. I'm thinking Mike tried this at his own birthday party and is floating a trial balloon here to see if he can expand this idea into a chain of dunkin' pizza restaurants.

I'll go to the restaurant is there is a good happy hour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
Something is very fishy here. I'm thinking Mike tried this at his own birthday party and is floating a trail balloon here to see if he can expand this idea into a chain of dunkin' pizza restaurants.

I'll go to the restaurant is there is a good happy hour.

Not making this up ... and I don't even dunk doughnuts.

Plus, the thought of restaurants doesn't do it for me when my belly is full.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bush
United States
Radiant
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
badge
My guess: one kid did it to be a goofball, and then all the other kids just had to try it. Then general goofballery ensued.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jakobcreutzfeldt wrote:
My guess: one kid did it to be a goofball, and then all the other kids just had to try it. Then general goofballery ensued.

This sounds the most reasonable ... inasmuch as reason can be applied to 7- and 8-year-olds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
jakobcreutzfeldt wrote:

General Goofballery was a fine man who served his country bravely and I won't have you dragging his name through the mud over this soda business.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty
msg tools
I think the thing I miss most about the Civil War--maybe the only thing--is how, for laughs, they'd prop up a stuffed uniform in front of a camera, and then have vagrants squat behind it to look as if they were wearing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.