Peter Armstrong
United Kingdom
Hove
Sussex
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if we'll see these, or maybe even be able to buy these at Spiel this year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Wenn ich die Zivilisation hinter mir lasse, fühle ich mich sicher (Heinrich Harrer)
mbmbmbmbmb
They've not even been announced officially on their site; we know they exist because of some video footage from GenCon, but that's it. If you look at the Upcoming section on FFG's website, there is no trace of these two ships. So, I guess there is no way these will be sold at Essen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, I just posted this link yesterday:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4312

So, there was some kind of official announcement that goes like "we'll eventually have these, almost certainly" ... but no date attached indeed.

Who knows, it's possible that they flew them over for a display case or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Armstrong
United Kingdom
Hove
Sussex
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I think the budget will be channeled elsewhere this year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Toffee
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG has confirmed that these are not "wave 4", ships and that wave 4 starships are still coming

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.